You do not have to provide us with any PII to visit the Site. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to visit all sections or use all features of the Site.
We gather PII and Other Data (as described below).
PII is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, email address, address, or phone number.
- -ICRA requests PII from you when you register on the Site. The registration process requests that you provide your name, business email address, business address, business phone number, and company affiliation, and agree to the User Agreement presented at the time of registration.
- -ICRA may collect PII voluntarily provided by you, including in emails to the Site, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, and through offline means.
- -On ICRA Site, would be providing information to you, and accessing such information may also require you to select a username and a password. For this reason, please safeguard your username and password carefully and do not disclose it to any other person.
We may use PII for the following purposes:
- -Fulfillment of Requests. ICRA may use PII about you to deliver products and services, and provide you with information about products and services you’ve ordered.
- -Other Communications. From time to time, we may use PII about you to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. If your employer is an ICRA customer, we may also inform you of such products, programs, services and promotions using PII about you that your employer provided to ICRA. If you would prefer that we not send electronic marketing messages to you, please see the "Your Choices" section below.
- -Internal Business Purposes. We may also use PII about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, editorial and feedback purposes, providing customer support, customizing and improving the content and layout of the Site, completing business transactions, development of marketing and promotion plans and materials, statistical analysis of user behavior, product development, administering individual accounts, and meeting government regulatory requirements such as sales tax collection, audits, etc.
- -Monitoring Data. ICRA and its service providers may collect and/or track other information such as demographic information, domain names, computer type, browser types, screen resolution, and other statistical data involving the use of the Site ("Monitoring Data"). We use Monitoring Data to help us understand who uses the Site and to improve and market it, as well as our other web sites and services.
- -Unless combined with PII, Monitoring Data does not personally identify you or any other user, and we may use it for any purpose.
- -Aggregated Data. Additionally, we may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information may also be used for any purpose.
- -IP Addresses. When you visit and interact with the Site, we and our third-party service providers may collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use IP addresses to understand how the Site is used by our users and to improve the Site. Where required by applicable law, IP addresses will be treated as PII.
We may disclose PII for the following purposes:
- -Third-Party Service Providers. We may provide PII to third-party service providers, who provide services to us, including but not limited to, data analysis, order fulfillment, payment processing, and other services of an administrative nature.
- -Assignment. We may transfer any and all PII that we collect to an affiliated entity or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your PII for marketing purposes.
- -If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may stop receiving these marketing-related emails by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- -If you would prefer that we do not share your PII on a going-forward basis with our affiliates or with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may cease this sharing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you exercise the second option as described above, we will not be able to remove your PII from the databases of our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your PII (i.e., to which we have already provided your PII as of the date that we implement your request). Further, please note that requesting us not to share your PII with affiliates or unaffiliated third parties may result in you no longer receiving any marketing emails from ICRA. Please also note that if you choose not to receive marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot elect to stop receiving such administrative messages, unless you choose to stop receiving services from us.
You may also indicate your choices regarding marketing-related emails by changing your preferences on your Site profile at any time, or contacting us via postal mail or telephone using the “Contact Information for ICRA” below.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your PII that has been previously provided to us, you make a request by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Information for ICRA” below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law.
ICRA has established reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect PII from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note that while ICRA has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site for users, no site is 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting us using the information provided below in "Contact Information for ICRA" (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
This Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide PII through this Site.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data or Information (as listed below) on or through this Site or otherwise to us.
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Contact Information for ICRA
Questions or concerns regarding ICRA's data protection practices should be addressed to:
2nd Floor, Tower A, Building no.8.
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon